Rayonier offers a unique work environment where people enjoy a career rather than just a job. On-going training programmes ensure our people are trained for not only the current tasks but for the future as well. We foster innovation and creativity and provide an environment for our people to excel.
Careers with us
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination. We will recruit, select, place, train, assign and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and candidates.
When you join Rayonier you enter a team of leading forestry professionals. Our people enjoy opportunities to grow their career within a top international forestry company.
Benefits of working for Rayonier
- Compensation and Benefits
- Company superannuation scheme
- Group Life Insurance & Salary Continuance Insurance
- Subsidised health/medical insurance for self, partner and dependants
- Annual health checks and ergonomic assessments
- Wellness Programme - Gym memberships, Quit smoking programs
- Education Assistance Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We actively promote new entrants into the forestry industry with scholarships and student vacation and graduate employment programmes, providing young foresters with the opportunity to learn and launch their careers.